Wednesday 20 June 2012

Review: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturizer

Product: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturizer

What I like about it:

I love this product especially for hot, humid weather. It is water-based and a gel consistency which makes it very lightweight and has a cooling effect when applied.

It is a great moisturizer for day wear and underneath make-up as it is very light. It does the job and moisturizes well.

I have sensitive skin and this does not cause me to have red patches or break outs, so I really appreciate that.

What I dislike about it:

The hydro boost water gel comes in a tub form which gets a little annoying as I prefer a pump which is more hygienic. What I have done is to de-tub it into little bottles with pumps, but that is definitely a tedious process.

Probably won't be moisturizing enough for the colder months or for dry skin.

Overall, I love that it works even for my sensitive skin and it's lightweight texture. Would recommend for oily/combination skin.

Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment