Saturday 8 September 2012

Review: Plus White 5 minute Speed Whitening Gel

Product: Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

After seeing excellent reviews of it online, I decided to purchase it. I have badly stained teeth from drinking tea very often.

What I like about it:

It WORKS! I can't believe how well it works considering it is super inexpensive (so many expensive treatments out there) and how quickly it takes effect.You can see results even after the first application!


While they advertise 5 minutes, I use mine for about 20minutes because I have badly stained teeth. The instructions on the package recommend 5-10 minutes for lightly stained teeth and 15minutes and more for very stained teeth.

I have sensitive teeth and I read several reviews that cautioned over-use causing their teeth to become extra sensitive so I was careful about using it. The box recommends twice daily but I only use it once, 20 minutes after I brush my teeth at night.

So basically, I used it every night after I brushed my teeth for 2 weeks. I use a cotton bud and squeezed about an inch worth of product and smear it evenly over my teeth. Next, (this is pretty unglamorous) I just held my mouth open and waited 20minutes. Then I rinsed it off with cool water. Try to avoid getting any on your gums and lips!

After that, I use it every 2-3 weeks to maintain the effects. I heard that your teeth tends to get more easily discoloured after using this so I try to avoid coffee/tea which stains my teeth; or I try to use a straw.

What I dislike about it:

The application is quite messy. I use the cotton bud methods but they also recommend a mouth-guard or toothbrush.


Overall, excellent excellent product. My teeth are at least 5 shades lighter. Have recommended it to family and friends.

Available here! and here.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment