Sunday 15 February 2015

Review: Innisfree Skin Solution Mask


Product: Innisfree Skin Solution Mask

What I like about it: 

I've tried most of the innisfree skin solution masks. I find that different masks do target different things and works quite well.

I particularly like that innisfree is quite a gentle, natural line and so are the masks.

I wake up with really refreshed bright skin the next day.

My favourite thus far is the trouble care/pore care works well for minor spots and skin texture. The moisturizing ones are more average, I would recommend this taiwanese brand instead (my scheming mask, hyaluronan). 

What I dislike about it:

The texture/feel of the mask is quite average.  
Great options available here Innisfree Skin Solution Mask Total Care (5sheets) Korean Beauty [Imported] [Innisfree] It's Real Squeeze Mask Sheet x 10 Set Bundle with Oil Blotting Paper
Rating: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment