Tuesday 12 April 2016

Review: Etude House Darling Repair Cream

Product: Etude House Darling Repairing Rich Cream (wrinkle care + whitening)

What I like about it:

An affordable and deeply moisturizing gel type cream. My skin absorbs it quickly and very well and it is very hydrating and soothing.

Pleasant scent and does not irritate my sensitive skin, I find that it makes my skin smooth and soft. I think the snail extract component helps in this aspect.

What I dislike about it:

Tub packaging is annoying but the glass jar is very sturdy/well-made, there is a plastic lid inside the jar that separates the product and a spatula.

Overall, a wonderful product that moisturizes, soothes and protects the skin. Would recommend for anyone who wants to try a good moisturizer and a great find for korean skincare & snail products.

Rating: 5/5
Available here [Etude House] Darling Cream 50ml

No comments:

Post a Comment