Friday 11 November 2016

Review: Decorte Liposome Treatment Liquid

Image result for decorte liposome treatment liquid review

Product: Decorte Liposome Treatment Liquid

What I like about it: 

This functions as half a toner and half a treatment essence. The science behind it is supposed to be very impressive, and it boats hydration capabilities as well as restoring your skin to enable maximum absorption of your other skincare products. 

After using it for a couple of weeks, I do notice its hydrating abilities and significantly, I think it helps my skin texture. 

It has a slight scent which I was worried about, but it did not irritate my sensitive skin (possibly because I layer this with a good moisturizer). 

What I dislike about it:

This product is very expensive but I do like its effects on my overall skin texture. 

Rating: 4/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment