Friday 11 November 2016

Review: LuLuLun White Mask, Brightening and Whitening

Image result for lululun whitening mask
Product: Lululun Mask (White) 

What I like about it:

I really enjoyed the concept of a daily mask. The LuLuLun masks are gentle on the skin.

The White mask focus on brightening / whitening and I do see a positive difference. 

Users should note that this is a daily mask, so it is not very potent and the results will be gradual rather than immediate. Also, the masks should not be left on for too long. 

What I dislike about it:

Lululun masks do not come in individual packaging and for this big 'box' packaging, it comes in a clear plastic box which is not entirely airtight. I would prefer individual packaging but I do think this is related to its concept of a 'daily mask', and there are probably less preservatives in this regard. 

Overall, a fun treat to perk up your skin for a month. 

Rating: 4/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment