Wednesday 12 July 2017

Review: Caudalie Grape Water Spray (Eau De Raisin)


Product: Caudalie Eau De Raisin Grape Water

What I like about it:

This is a hydrating mist spray that claims to contain grape water made from 100% organic grapes, is preservative-free and fragrance-free, which is well-suited for my sensitive skin.

I particularly like that the bottle states that there is no need to blot after spraying. This is very important given that it is an often overlooked fact that most water sprays / face mists need to be blotted or patted off after spraying so as to prevent dryness when the water evaporates off your face (e.g. Evian water sprays).

The spray is very refreshing and has a strong scent of grapes.

What I dislike about it:

I can’t really say that this provides significant hydration and the spray could be more fine (in terms of size of droplets). 

Overall, the spray is great for sensitive skin, provides a refreshing pick-me-up midday, and would be a delight to anyone who loves the scent of grapes.

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment