Sunday 7 January 2018

HRH Collection Review (Orions' Belt, Shining Star, Mermaid Tail)





Product: HRH Collection - Orion's Belt, Pearl & Shining Star Duo (Mirrored Sugarplum) & Art Deco Tear Bracelet (Mermaid Tail)

What I like about it:

I ordered 4 pieces from HRH Collection (described and pictured above), a mixture of 3 bracelets and a necklace and with both gold and silver pieces. 

The 3 bracelets were customized smaller for my wrist (5.5 inches) and there is an additional fee of $5. (Note: I've seen a few bad reviews on customer service and returns for HRH so I made sure to drop an additional email regarding my customization request after I placed my order. HRH got back to me pretty quickly and confirmed they received my order with customization.)

I received 2 clear pouches for the bracelets which were part of the "Christmas stocking stuffers" sets, and the necklace came plainly packaged. 

The bracelets were all very pretty. Both gold and silver looked great and were very shiny. The mirrored sugarplum (purple rainbow) and mermaid's tail (emerald green) were gorgeous. 

The necklace (Orion's belt) was a dainty gold necklace that sits right about your collarbone. 

What I didn't like about it:

Despite loving the look, I have to say that all the pieces were of pretty cheap quality. The clasps were of average quality as well. Be mindful that these pieces are costume jewelry and may/may not last.  

The upside to costume jewelry is that the pieces are very lightweight and thus very comfortable to wear.

Since I had the bracelets customized, they fit my wrists well. I do find that the "gem" part of the bracelets tend to flip over while wearing them which is a little annoying. 

I've been a fan of Alex's Youtube Channel for many years and so I decided to take the plunge this Christmas and get a few pieces. 

Overall, I would recommend HRH Collection if you like the look of the pieces. I particularly love the tone of the gold and the metal of all the pieces is very shiny. However, they are definitely expensive for the quality. 

Rating: 3.5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment