Sunday 14 January 2018

Review: L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil La Creme

Product: L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil La Creme

From their website, this is a lightweight cream infused with 6 precious flower oil extracts that deeply repair hair from lengths to tips. The fine cream is instantly absorbed on hair, while 6 flower oils luxuriously nourishes the fiber & smoothens out cuticles on the surface for soft, sumptuously smooth and nourished hair.
Instant absorption. Non-sticky. Non-greasy

What I like about it:

It is an amazing product that leaves my hair very soft and shiny. True to what it claims, it is non-sticky as well and the smell is fresh and light.

I also really like the fact that it can double as a heat protectant which saves me time and money.

The packaging is also very nice and the pump makes it extra easy to dispense product.

What I dislike about it:

I really like this product so no complaints!

Overall, highly recommend this product as an all-in-one leave in treatment and heat protectant which makes my hair shiny and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment