Sunday 14 January 2018

Review: Viva Naturals Organic Jojoba Oil

Viva Naturals Organic Jojoba Oil, 4oz, Cold Pressed & 100% Pure for Hair, Face, Nails, Skin, Stretch Marks & Sensitive Skin

Product: Viva Naturals Organic Jojoba Oil

What I love about it:

This brand of jojoba oil works well for my skin and hair with no complaints. The dropper is useful and the bottle is a dark glass.

I use it in multiple ways:

- oil mixed with cleanser for an effective deep makeup remover
- topper on top of my serums for extra hydration
- hair and cuticle treatment

What I dislike about it:

A pump would perhaps be more useful so the product won't have any contact with air at all, but given the shelf stability of jojoba oil, it doesn't seem to be a problem. 

Overall, I love how inexpensive and useful this oil is for absolutely everything beauty-related!

Available here!

No comments:

Post a Comment